- Ticks the box on Health & Safety.
- Easily integrates with your company’s learning and development programme.
- Coaches the essential higher-level skills relevant to making all drivers safer on the road – with real-world, relatable scenarios that happen right in front of you.
- Designed for how adults learn, in a way that sticks, and actually reduces your driving incidents.
- Fits around busy schedules. Drivers can do their training all in one go, or drop in and out to suit their workday.
- Covers a wide range of special driving (and everyday life!) topics such as distraction, mobile phone use, fatigue, speed, and more.
- Backed by more than 30 years of internationally published research.
Driving is the most dangerous thing your employees will do today.
And because they drive for work, it's a risk for your company.
(When was the last time one of your drivers scraped a fleet vehicle while backing in a carpark? Or got a ticket rushing to an appointment? Or had a near miss driving home, exhausted, after a long day?)
Here’s the easy, effective way you can:
- See where your risk is,
- Train your drivers,
- Reduce your risk,
- Lower your on-road costs,
- Create a fleet of safer drivers,
- And meet your Health & Safety responsibilities.